FIRE SAFETY MANAGER
FIRE SAFETY MANAGER
The aim of this course is to provide those persons responsible for fire safety with the knowledge and expertise of their duties under current fire safety regulations to ensure they both understand their obligations and perform their duties to minimise the risks of fire in their premises, appointed as Fire Wardens with the knowledge and expertise needed to effectively carry out their role and comply with legislation, provide all employees with adequate knowledge, as part of their induction programme, in understanding their obligations in the event of discovering a fire or the actions they need to take should a fire break out in their workplace. During the course delegates will cover a number of important aspects of fire management, fire evacuation and various of sensors.
A.MATERI PELATIHAN FIRE SAFETY MANAGER
1.Overview of current fire safety legislation relating to fire training and protection
2.Why fires start and how they spread
4.Types of fire and the equipment and systems available to warn of fire and extinguish it
5.Practical demonstration of fire extinguisher equipment
6.Procedures and processes for undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
7.Employer Responsibilities under Fire Safety Legislation.
8.The role of the Fire Warden.
9.Fire risk assessment, fire training and fire evacuation procedures.
10.Why fires start and how they spread
11.Actions to be undertaken for safe evacuation in the event of fire.
12.Types and usage of fire extinguishers.
13.Employee responsibilities for fire safety under management of Health and Safety at Work.
14.Why fires start and how they spread.
15.Actions if you discover a fire.
16.Recognising the fire alarm and safe evacuation of the workplace
17.Types and usage of fire extinguishers
18.APAR and characteristics of Inteligence Fire detection
19.Sprinkle technic design.
B.PESERTA TRAINING FIRE SAFETY MANAGER
Safety, HSE, Plan Maintenance Supervisor/ Technician/ Engineer, Everybody or professional who wants better understanding and gain benefits from this course.
Iswantoro and Team.
Jadwal Berdiklat Training 2021 :
- 5 – 6 Januari 2021 | 19 – 20 Januari 2021
- 9 – 10 Februari 2021 | 23 – 24 Februari 2021
- 9 – 10 Maret 2021 | 30 – 31 Maret 2021
- 13 – 14 April 2021 | 20 – 21 April 2021
- 4 – 5 Mei 2021 | 18 – 19 Mei 2021
- 15 – 16 Juni 2021 | 29 – 30 Juni 2021
- 6 – 7 Juli 2021 | 21 – 22 Juli 2021
- 11 – 12 Agustus 2021 | 24 – 25 Agustus 2021
- 14 – 15 September 2021 | 28 – 29 September 2021
- 12 – 13 Oktober 2021 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2021
- 9 – 10 November 2021 | 23 – 24 November 2021
- 7 – 8 Desember 2021 | 14 – 15 Desember 2021
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia