Training Occupational First Aid Level 3
Pelatihan Occupational First Aid Level 3
Occupational First Aid Level 3
Occupational First Aid Level 3 is a 70 hour program designed to cover all medical techniques considered to be within the responsibility of the Occupational First Aid Attendant providing emergency care in industry.
To qualify for Level 3 training and subsequent certification, a person must be at least 16 years old and have the physical ability to perform first aid skills required to complete the learning tasks. No previous first aid training is required.
Instructional Objectives: (The procedures will follow the guidelines described in the Occupational First Aid Reference and Training Manual.)
• The participant will be able to demonstrate the priority action approach (to the end of the primary survey) for conscious patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
• Each participant will identify and manage critical interventions of the airway with C-spine control for conscious patients and patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
• Each participant will identify respiratory emergencies and manage critical interventions.
• Each participant will identify circulatory emergencies and manage critical interventions for conscious patients and patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
• Each participant will prepare patients for rapid transport in the supine and lateral positions.
• Each participant will conduct the secondary survey component of the priority action approach for patients in the Rapid Transport Category and patients in the first aid room.
• Each participant will assess, manage, and identify the need for medical aid referral for soft tissue injuries.
• Each participant will be able to identify and manage head, brain, and spinal injuries for conscious patients and patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
• Each participant will identify and manage abdominal injuries, upper limb fractures and dislocations
• Each participant will identify and manage environmental emergencies, lower limb fractures and dislocations
• Each participant will describe how to identify and manage diabetic conditions and seizures.
Course Materials: Please pick up prior to the course to complete pre-reading.
• A Training and Reference Manual
• Occupational First Aid Training Guide
Jadwal Berdiklat Training 2020 :
- 8 sd 9 Januari 2020
- 22 sd 23 Januari 2020
- 5 sd 6 Februari 2020
- 19 sd 20 Februari 2020
- 4 sd 5 Maret 2020
- 18 sd 19 Maret 2020
- 1 sd 2 April 2020
- 15 sd 16 April 2020
- 6 sd 7 Mei 2020
- 20 sd 21 Mei 2020
- 10 sd 11 Juni 2020
- 24 sd 25 Juni 2020
- 9 sd 10 Juli 2020
- 23 sd 24 Juli 2020
- 13 sd 14 Agustus 2020
- 27 sd 28 Agustus 2020
- 10 sd 11 September 2020
- 24 sd 25 September 2020
- 8 sd 9 Oktober 2020
- 22 sd 23 Oktober 2020
- 5 sd 6 November 2020
- 18 sd 19 November 2020
- 3 sd 4 Desember 2020
- 17 sd 18 Desember 2020
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia