Training Indsutri Hidrolik
Who is it for:
Plant Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Craftsmen involved in the maintenance and management of fluid power systems, also Technical Representatives, this course takes a more operational view of fluid power systems, components and control.
Entry Requirements :
Candidates must have attended the Stage 1 Hydraulics training course and know:
• The basic principles that underpin all hydraulic systems and relationships between pressure, flow, torque and speed.
• How to read and interpret circuit diagrams using current symbols.
• The function and operation of pressure relief valves, sequence valves and pressure reducing valves and have a basic appreciation of component setting up procedures.
• The principle of pressure compensation relating to flow control.
• The principle of operation of check valves and sliding spool valves.
• The operation of gear, vane and piston pumps, and have a basic appreciation of pump testing.
• The different characteristics of oils and the aspects of contamination control.
• The principle of operation of accumulators.
• The basic principles of proportional control and be aware of the electrical interface that now exists with hydraulic systems.
Course Aims Of Pelatihan Industrial Hydraulics
The course is designed to raise the knowledge and understanding at a more advanced level ensuing a greater effectiveness in the workplace relating to technical decision making and management of systems.
On completion of this course candidates will:
• Know the various pump control systems in current use.
• Know the importance of manufacturers’ data and following correct installation, commissioning and test procedures.
• Know the importance of effective maintenance techniques.
• Know the procedures to follow to effectively manage fluid power systems.
• Know the cause of failure in hydraulic systems and the logical process involved in fault diagnostics.
• Know the function and operation of a greater range of components.
• Know the requirements of health and safety linked to risk management.
Pumps and associated control systems covering both fixed and variable displacement involving:
1. Relief valves, Un-loader valves and principle, Pressure compensation (constant pressure), Load sensing, Constant power, Open and closed circuit applications.
2. Installation and Commissioning procedures.
3. Causes of pump failure (preventative measures).
4. Health and performance monitoring.
Control Valves involving pressure, flow and direction:
1. Valve sizing and performance (spool and poppet).
2. Logic cartridge elements.
3. Proportional control.
4. Load holding and motion control (cylinder and motor applications).
5. Priority flow control and rotary flow dividers.
Hydraulic motor performance:
1. Fixed and variable displacement controls.
Logical troubleshooting techniques:
1. Practical hydraulics.
Jadwal Pelatihan berdiklat.com :
- 24 sd 26 Januari 2017
- 14 sd 16 Februari 2017
- 29 sd 31 Maret 2017
- 11 sd 13 April 2017
- 8 sd 10 Mei 2017 and 22 sd 24 Mei 2017
- 6 sd 8 Juni 2017
- 18 sd 20 Juli 2017
- 14 sd 16 Agustus 2017
- 18 sd 20 September 2017
- 10 sd 12 Oktober 2017
- 7 d 9 November 2017
- 4 sd 6 Desember 2017 and 26 sd 28 Desember 2017
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi dan investasi Pelatihan:
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Informasi Pelatihan :
Mobile Phone Number : 0857 2919 0737 (Whatsapp) / 0852 9095 1223
email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Atau silahkan mengisi Formulir di bawah ini :