COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Commercial management is a term used to describe the non-technical business disciplines within a company or organization, particularly the administration of revenue and expenses to generate a financial return. Commercial management within an organization is applied at both policy and transactional levels. Commercial policies relate to the rules or practices that define how business will be conducted and the standard terms under which external relationships will be formed and governed. Many of these policies are reflected in the terms of any contract in which the organization engages. At a transactional level, commercial management is applied through the oversight of trading relationships to ensure their compliance with business goals or policies and to understand or manage the financial and risk implications of any variations.
Therefore this training gives participants an understanding so as be able enhancing an individual’s skill set. able to formulate and skilled in contract and commercial, implement and manage appropriate contracting and procurement policy, strategies and tactics most effectively for their organization under conditions of uncertainty and rapid change.
COURSE OBJECTIVES COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- Participants can understand and ensure healthy financial returns in the company
- The identification and developing of business opportunities
- Understand contract as a mechanism through which these returns are enabled and safeguarded.
- Understanding to explore concepts, principles, processes and techniques of innovative commercial and contract management practice.
COURSE OUTLINE COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- The concepts of contract and commercial management
- Difference between commercial management and contract management
- Commercial awareness
- Commercial leadership
- Market drive strategy and innovation
- Manage relationships
- Influence others
- Analysis and manage risk
- Financial Decisions
- Commercial and contracting strategies
- Commercial and Contracting tactics
- Problem solving and manage conflict
- Law and ethics in international contracting
PARTICIPANTS COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Contract and Commercial Managers, Commercial Director, chief operating officer, Lawyers, Product Manager, sales specialist and business manager and the people who deals with marketing, contracting, finance and negotiations and other.
Jadwal Pelatihan Berdiklat :
• 24 sd 26 Januari 2017
• 14 sd 16 Februari 2017
• 29 sd 31 Maret 2017
• 11 sd 13 April 2017
• 8 sd 10 Mei 2017 dan 22 sd 24 Mei 2017
• 6 sd 8 Juni 2017
• 18 sd 20 Juli 2017
• 14 sd 16 Agustus 2017
• 18 sd 20 September 2017
• 10 sd 12 Oktober 2017
• 7 d 9 November 2017
• 4 sd 6 Desember2017 and 26 sd 28 Desember2017
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi dan investasi Pelatihan Berdiklat :
• Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Surabaya, Hotel Amaris (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
• Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Informasi Kontak Pelatihan Berdiklat :
Mobile Phone Number : 0857 2919 0737 (Whatsapp) / 0852 9095 1223