TRAINING PERENCANAAN PEMELIHARAAN & PENGAWASAN
PELATIHAN MAINTENANCE PLANNING & SUPERVISION
High complexity is a major characteristic of current production plants. This is due to the application of advanced technology to increase the efficiency, product quality and production capacity. As a result, this will increase the required efforts to operate and maintain the equipments. Unawareness of this development can jeopardize the expected improvements.
Current maintenance management in Indonesia shows that most of maintenance activities are breakdown repair, which is never efficient. Breakdown repairs also result in a loss of production capacity as well as a long downtime. An effective maintenance Planning and Supervision will reduce the amount of breakdown repairs and shifting it to a higher proportion of preventive maintenance, as well as reducing the total downtime. Maintenance units without a good planning and supervision will utilize only about 25% of the available time of the technician, while a good planning and supervision will double this percentage by eliminating and reducing anticipated delays.
This course consists of two parts. The first part of this course focuses on the development of effective work orders and how to schedule them. In the beginning, it discusses the evolution of maintenance organization and the arguments to increase the “wrench time”. Then, it describes the Planning Principles and their implementation. Finally, this part is closed with the procedure to schedule the ‘ready to go’ jobs. The second part contains the required competencies for supervisors in order to work effectively. Supervisors typically are responsible for their direct reports’ progress and productivity in the maintenance unit. Therefore, supervisors must have skills on decision making process, problem solving, planning, delegating and meeting management, as basic management skills. Other competencies are organizing/building teams, training/taking care new technicians, and technician performance management. In some situations, supervisor must able to ensure the conformance of personnel policies and other internal regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Maintenance Planner/ Supervisor/Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer
• Project Engineer
• Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
• Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
• Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
• The evolution of Maintenance Organization
• Background of Maintenance Planning
• The Principles of Maintenance Planning
• The Basics of Maintenance Planning
• Weekly and Daily Maintenance Scheduling
• Basic management skills of supervisors
• Organizing/building teams
• Training new technicians
• Technician performance management
• Conforming to personnel policies and other internal regulations.
Jadwal Pelatihan Berdiklat.com :
- 2 sd 4 Januari 2018
- 13 sd 15 Februari 2018
- 27 sd 29 Maret 2018
- 17 sd 19 April 2018
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2018
- 29 Mei sd 1 Juni 2018
- 12 sd 14 Juni 2018
- 17 sd 19 Juli 2018
- 14 sd 16 Agustus 2018
- 12 sd 14 September 2018
- 16 sd 18 Oktober 2018
- 21 sd 23 November 2018
- 4 sd 6 Desember 2018
- 26 sd 28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Invetasi dan Lokasi Pelatihan Berdiklat.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro, Hotel Cavinton (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training di Berdiklat.com :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
Ikuti Kami :