TRAINING STRATEGI PERMODALAN EFEKTIF
PELATIHAN EFFECTIVE CAPITAL STRATEGY
Capital intensive industry faces unique difficulties in achieving planned returns on investment, and these difficulties are not well addressed in business school models or in economic theory. The fundamental shortcoming existed in the way capital investment choices are understood and decisions made. Drawing on first-hand involvement in major resource projects—some of which had proved most successful, and some of which had proved abject failures—he went back to the drawing board to find where economic theory had gone astray in its understanding of capital.
1. What is Different about Capital Investment Choices. “Plans,” or “Strategies?”
2. How to Value Capital and make Capital Investment Decisions under Uncertainty.
3. Why Procrastination is Rational (sometimes, at least). The Matching Law
4. Distorted Market Signals and Inappropriate Economic Models—Why Investment Returns Fall Short of Expectations
5. DCF’s—Helpful or Mis-leading? A Fresh Look at Capital Investment Decision-Making
6. Rational and Not-so-rational Investments in Information from a Corporate Perspective
7. “At-risk” Capital Investment Analysis—differentiating the probability of loss from the amount of (possible) loss.
8. Why a Strategy of “Making Management Accountable” leads to lost profits.
9. Asset Values—Accounting Convention or Corporate Management Tool?
10. How the Economic Structure of Capital Intensive Business Enterprises limits the Scope for Change
11. Institutions—the Economic Cinderella
12. Promoting Entrepreneurship or Enhancing Core Competencies?—the limitations and pitfalls for genuine growth strategies.
13. Capital Investment Criteria for the next decade and beyond
WHO SHOULD ATTENDS
The topics covered in this outline are aimed at business decision-makers—primarily company directors, executive and senior management, finance, engineering, accounting and senior production personnel with decision-making responsibility. Topics focus on capital intensive industry such as mining, energy (coal, oil, gas), power generation, transport, infrastructure projects, and knowledge-based businesses.
Jadwal Pelatihan Berdiklat.com :
- 2 sd 4 Januari 2018
- 13 sd 15 Februari 2018
- 27 sd 29 Maret 2018
- 17 sd 19 April 2018
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2018
- 29 Mei sd 1 Juni 2018
- 12 sd 14 Juni 2018
- 17 sd 19 Juli 2018
- 14 sd 16 Agustus 2018
- 12 sd 14 September 2018
- 16 sd 18 Oktober 2018
- 21 sd 23 November 2018
- 4 sd 6 Desember 2018
- 26 sd 28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Invetasi dan Lokasi Pelatihan Berdiklat.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro, Hotel Cavinton (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training di Berdiklat.com :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
Ikuti Kami :