TRAINING DIDORONG MANAJEMEN FASILITAS BISNIS
PELATIHAN BUSINESS DRIVEN FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Facility Owners, Managers, Engineers, Planners,Trades people, Operators, Finance Managers, Safety Officers and all those who contribute in their roles of operators and maintainers, engineering, designers, logistics, admin, workshops, etc to facility and service asset management and who are eager to achieve sustainable improvement in productivity and return on investment.
To equip those active in the management of productive and infrastructure facilities with the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed at the various stages in the life of an facility for optimising the quality and quantity of facility outputs, minimising risk and use of inputs, as required by the business plan.
The course will combine theoretical concepts and practical considerations to refine the understanding of:
Ø the role of facility management as a vital business driver;
Ø the essential tools required for effective and efficient management of the facility and service facilities, in the light of economics,safety, health and environment;
Ø the importance of accurate performance data and analysis and of decision making based on facts and life cycle costs.
What makes this course different?
We approach maintenance in the meaning of ‘maintaining function at the required performance level. This has two implications:
Ø operators affect the performance of a function as much as maintainers, hence we cover operational and maintenance tasks and introduce operators performing minor maintenance to address any performance deterioration as soon as possible, reducing costs; and
Ø we perform maintenance when the facility or service asset requires it to perform its function at the required performance level. This means that we do not perform maintenance to ‘make an item look good’. This also reduces costs.We address all issues that contribute to the maximisation of revenue and minimisation of costs and risk over all stages of the life of a facility or service asset. We emphasise that existing assets may benefit from a one-off modification to its design or to changes to the operational or maintenance procedures,hence the material in the manual applies equally to existing and new assets
1. Introduction Facility Management Explained
Towards most appropriate facility management
What is facility management?
What are the objectives and goals of facility management?
Definitions and acronyms
What are the benefits of achieving most appropriate facility management?
Why should you improve facility management?
What is the facility management process?
How should you improve facility management?
2. What Is Needs Driven Facility Management?
· What are needs, facilities and facility management?
· How do business and facility management interact?
· What are the business performance drivers?
· What are the business vision, mission, objectives, goals and values?
· How do you maintain the balance between revenue, costs and risk?
· What are the facility management objectives and enablers?
· What tools are available for developing facility strategies?
· Group exercise (Vision, mission, cascading objectives, select a function and determine required facilities in type and quantity)
3. How to optimise Facility and Service Asset Design?
· How to match facilities to needs?
· How do you determine facility demand?
· What is involved in building and service asset design?
· How to design for changing demand, energy conservation, accessibility by disabled persons and constructability?
· How to design for operability, safety, reliability, maintainability and availability?
· How to perform a hazards and operability analysis?
· Finalising configuration
· How to design for facility and asset supportability?
· How do you optimise life cycle profit?
· Chapter three for existing facilities
· Syndicate task 2
4. How DO You Develop the Facility Management Reference Plan?
· What is the facility management reference plan?
· Which facility or service asset to cover first?
· What tools exist for selecting tasks?
· How to select operational tasks?
· What are operational tasks and Facility/Asset Operations Optimisation?
· How to select maintenance tasks with Reliability Driven Maintenance?
· Tasks and Total Quality Management
· How do you develop Standard Task Instructions?
· Are there other sources of maintenance tasks?
· How do you manage risk?
· How do you optimise Life Cycle Costs?
· Chapter four for existing facilities
· Dynamic Facility Management Reference Plan
· Group exercise (for selected function develop operational tasks, perform loss and an RDM analysis, compare the techniques, how do you perform these tasks currently, what info is available, what gaps exist?)
5. How to Determine Resources and Specification?
· How to develop the work schedules?
· How do you develop human resource needs?
· What are facility-based teams?
· How to estimate materials and spares needs?
· How to estimate need for tools and equipment?
· How to estimate need for workshops?
· How to finalise facility configuration and verify capability?
· How do you optimise life cycle costs and budget forecasts?
· How do you develop technical and performance specifications?
· How to develop facility and asset performance indicators?
· What is Overall Asset Effectiveness?
· How to set-up service contracts?
· How to establish legal and contractual needs?
· Secure resources for the project
· Chapter five for existing facilities
· Group discussion regarding method of budget provisioning and how to improve
6. How to Procure Facilities And Resources?
· Hazards and operability analysis
· How to procure the facility?
· Develop manuals and test plans
· Obtain the right personnel
· Build the facility and install service assets
· How do you commissioning the facility and assets?
· Update documentation
· Finalise accurate facility and asset register and database
· Chapter six for existing facilities
· Group Discussion regarding assessing of existing facilities and the development of a commissioning plan
7. What Do You Need to Know about Computerised Facility Management?
· Do you need computerised facility management?
· What is computerised facility management?
· What are the prerequisites for a computerized facility management system?
· Which computerised facility management system?
· Work initiation based on the Facility Management Reference Plan
· What happens during work planning?
· What is work scheduling?
· How does computerised inventory management work?
· How does computerised performance monitoring work?
· How does computerised management reporting and analysis work?
· Decision support analysis and continuous improvement
· Document control
· What is E-commerce and bar coding?
· How do you implement a computerised asset management system?
· Chapter seven for existing facilities
· Group Discussion regarding CAMS and GIS/GPS experiences
8. How to Improve Daily Facility and Asset Management?
· Maintain the best facility and asset condition
· Avoid the effects of deterioration
· Facility and asset monitoring
· What is involved in daily facility and asset maintenance?
· Minor and major maintenance
· Improve Employee Productivity and the Overall Trade Effectiveness (OTE)
· Operability and Hazard Analysis
· How do you manage a facility configuration change?
· How to decide on facility replacement and disposal?
· Chapter Eight for existing facilities
· Group exercise regarding facility replacement decision flow chart development
9. How to Change an Existing Facility Management System?
· How to analyse current facility management practices?
· What is a facility management audit?
· How to compare current facility management practices against most appropriate practices?
· How to establish improvement opportunities?
· How do you implement change?
· Group exercise regarding a change management plan
10. How to Write a Facility Management Plan?
· Executive summary
· Part 1 Objectives and background
· Part 2 Load or demand forecasting
· Part 3 Facility analysis and ask forecasting
· Part 4 Life Cycle Cost estimates
· Part 5 Facility management plan implementation
Jadwal Pelatihan Berdiklat Training 2019 :
- 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
- 29 sd 30 Januari 2019
- 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
- 26 sd 27 Februari 2019
- 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
- 19 sd 20 Maret 2019
- 9 sd 10 April 2019
- 23 sd 24 April 2019
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
- 21 sd 22 Mei 2019
- 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
- 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
- 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
- 23 sd 24 Juli 2019
- 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
- 27 sd 28 Agustus 2019
- 10 sd 11 September 2019
- 24 sd 25 September 2019
- 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
- 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
- 5 sd 6 November 2019
- 21 sd 20 November 2019
- 3 sd 4 Desember 2019
- 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta (Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta (Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor 0823-2382-3308 atau 0853-2672-5665 .
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Berdiklat Training :
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.