TRAINING MANAJEMEN ASET DIDORONG BISNIS UNTUK ASET INDUSTRI & INFRASTRUKTUR
PELATIHAN BUSINESS DRIVEN ASSET MANAGEMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL & INFRASTRUCTURE ASSETS
Asset Owners, Managers, Finance Managers and all those who contribute in their roles as operators and maintainers, engineering, designers, logistics, admin, workshops, etc to asset management and who are eager to achieve sustainable improvement in productivity and return on investment.
To equip those active in the management of productive and infrastructure assets with the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed at the various stages in the life of an asset for optimising the quality and quantity of asset outputs, minimising risk and use of inputs, as required by the business plan.
The course will combine theoretical concepts and practical considerations to refine the understanding of:
Ø the role of asset management as a vital business driver;
Ø the essential tools required for effective and efficient management of assets, in the light of economics, safety, health and environment;
Ø the importance of accurate asset performance data and analysis and of decision making based on facts and life cycle costs.
What makes this course different?
We approach maintenance in the meaning of maintaining function at the required performance level. This has two implications:
Ø operators affect the performance of a function as much as maintainers, hence we cover operational and maintenance tasks and introduce operators performing minor maintenance to address any performance deterioration as soon as possible, reducing costs; and
Ø we perform maintenance when the asset requires it to perform its function at the required performance level. This means that we do not perform maintenance to make an item look good. This also reduces costs.
We address all issues that contribute to the maximisation of revenue and minimisation of costs and risk over all stages of the life of an assety. We emphasise that existing assets may benefit from a oneoff modification to its design or to changes to the operational or maintenance procedures, hence the material in the manual applies equally to existing and new assets
Ø Asset Management Explained
· Towards most appropriate asset management practice
· What is asset management?
· What are the objectives and goals of asset management?
· Definitions and acronyms
· What are the benefits of achieving most appropriate asset management?
· Why should you improve asset management?
· What is the asset management process?
· How should you implement improved asset management?
Ø What Is Needs Driven Asset Management?
· What are needs, assets and asset management?
· How do business and asset management interact?
· What are the business vision, mission, objectives, goals and values?
· What are the asset management objectives and enablers?
· What tools can you use to develop business strategies?
· Check of understanding
· Group exercise (Vision, mission, cascading objectives, select a function and determine required assets in type and quantity)
Ø How To Optimise Asset Design ?
o How to match assets to needs?
o How to design for changing demand?
o How to design for operability, safety, reliability,maintainability, availability, transportability and compatibility?
o Finalise asset configuration
o How do you design for asset supportability?
o How do you optimise life cycle profit?
o Group exercise (develop functions and performance levels, configuration and indicate operability, maintainability and reliability issues)
o Chapter three for existing assets
Ø How Do You Develop the Asset Management Reference Plan?
· What is the Asset Management Reference Plan?
· Which assets to cover first?
· How to select operational tasks?
· What tools exist for selecting operational tasks?
· What are Operational tasks and Asset Operations Optimisation?
· How do you eliminate the six big losses?
· How to reduce waste with Asset Operations Optimisation?
· How to select maintenance tasks?
· How to select maintenance tasks with Reliability Driven Maintenance?
· Tasks and Total Quality Management
· How do you develop Standard Task Instructions?
· Are there other sources of maintenance tasks?
· How do you manage risk?
· How do you optimise Life Cycle Costs?
· Chapter four for existing assets
· Dynamic Asset Management Reference Plan
· Group exercise (for selected function develop operational tasks, perform loss analysis and an RCM analysis, compare the techniques, how do you perform these tasks currently, what info is available, what gaps exist?)
Ø How to Determine Resources and Specification?
· How to develop the work schedules?
· Develop human resource needs
· What organisational structure should you adopt?
· How to estimate materials and spares needs?
· How to estimate need for tools and equipment?
· How to estimate need for workshops?
· How to finalise asset configuration and verify capability?
· How do you optimise life cycle costs and budget forecasts?
· How do you develop technical and performance specifications?
· What is the Overall Asset Effectiveness factor?
· How to establish legal and contractual needs?
· Secure resources for the project
· Chapter five for existing assets
· Group discussion regarding method of budget provisioning and how to improve
Ø How to Procure Assets And Resources?
· What are reliability audits and reviews, hazards and operability analysis?
· How to procure the asset?
· Develop manuals and test plans
· Obtain the right personnel
· Install asset in facilities
· How do you commission the process or asset?
· Update documentation
· Finalise accurate asst register and database
· Chapter six for existing assets
· Group Discussion regarding assessing of existing assets and the development of a commissioning plan
Ø What Do You Need to Know about Computerised Asset Management?
· Do you need computerised asset management?
· What is computerised asset management?
· What are the prerequisites for a computerized asset management system?
· Which computerised asset management system?
· Work initiation based on the Asset Management Reference Plan
· What happens during work planning?
· What is work scheduling?
· How does computerised inventory management work?
· How does computerised performance monitoring work?
· How does computerised management reporting and analysis work?
· Decision support analysis and continuous improvement
· Document control
· What is E-commerce and bar coding?
· How do you implement a computerised asset management system?
· Chapter seven for existing assets
· Group Discussion regarding CAMS and GIS/GPS experiences
Ø How To Improve Daily Asset Management?
· Maintain the best asset condition
· Avoid the effects of deterioration
· Monitoring output performance
· Problem diagnosis and solving
· What is involved in daily asset maintenance?
· Minor and major asset maintenance
· Improve Employee Productivity and the Overall Trade Effectiveness (OTE)
· Operability and Hazard Analysis
· How do you manage an asset configuration change?
· How to decide on asset replacement and disposal?
· Chapter Eight for existing assets
· Group exercise regarding asset replacement decision flow chart development
Ø How to Change An Existing Asset Management System?
· How to analyse current asset management practices?
· What is an asset management audit?
· What is most appropriate practice?
· Implementing change
· What’s in it for them?
· Changes to asset management reference plan, roles, organisation
· Group exercise regarding a change management plan
Ø How to Write an Asset Management Plan?
· Executive summary
· Part 1 Objectives and background
· Part 2 Load or demand forecasting
· Part 3 Asset analysis and ask forecasting
· Part 4 Life Cycle Cost estimates
· Part 5 Asset management plan implementation
Jadwal Pelatihan Berdiklat Training 2019 :
- 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
- 29 sd 30 Januari 2019
- 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
- 26 sd 27 Februari 2019
- 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
- 19 sd 20 Maret 2019
- 9 sd 10 April 2019
- 23 sd 24 April 2019
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
- 21 sd 22 Mei 2019
- 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
- 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
- 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
- 23 sd 24 Juli 2019
- 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
- 27 sd 28 Agustus 2019
- 10 sd 11 September 2019
- 24 sd 25 September 2019
- 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
- 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
- 5 sd 6 November 2019
- 21 sd 20 November 2019
- 3 sd 4 Desember 2019
- 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta (Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta (Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor 0823-2382-3308 atau 0853-2672-5665 .
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Berdiklat Training :
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.