[block]0[/block]TRAINING DASAR ENGINERING HANDAL
[block]1[/block]PELATIHAN Basic Reliability Engineering GUIDE
Asset owners, Asset Managers, Engineers, Planners, Trades people, Operators, Finance Managers, Safety Officers and all those who contribute in their roles of first-line (operators and maintainers) and second-line (engineering, designers, logistics, admin, workshops, etc.) asset managers to asset performance.
To provide the participants with:
v the knowledge, understanding and skills to perform reliability analyses to optimise the quality and quantity of asset outputs (revenue), minimise risk and the use of inputs (costs);
v knowledge for the most effective and efficient design, operation and maintenance of assets;
v methods and examples to assist with the easy implementation of the various technique and achieving the changes espoused in the theory.
What makes this course different?
We provide a practical approach and provide many examples that assist in understanding and implementing the various techniques, without covering an overwhelming variety and depth of techniques of which a small percentage is needed. We also provide exercises that further assist in understanding the various techniques.
1. Reliability Engineering Explained
· Historic development of reliability engineering
· What is Reliability Engineering?
· What are the objectives and goals of reliability engineering
· How does reliability engineering link to asset management?
· What are the benefits of reliability engineering?
· Why should you consider using reliability engineering?
· What is the reliability engineering process?
· How should you implement reliability engineering?
2. What Are the Reliability Principles?
· How does quality compare to reliability?
· How does reliability link to Life Cycle Costs?
· How to design for mechanical reliability?
· What are the effects of installation on mechanical reliability?
· What are the effects of operability on mechanical reliability?
· What are the effects of maintainability on mechanical reliability?
· Which reliability measures are available?
· Reliability, availability and maintainability
· Main outcomes of chapter two
· Exercise 1
3. What Are Asset Faults and Failures?
· What are faults and failures?
· What are the six patterns of failure?
· What is wear-out failure?
· What is the bathtub curve or hazard function?
· What is slowly aging?
· What is the best new failure mode?
· What is random failure?
· What is wear-in failure?
· What are characteristics of age-related failures?
· What are characteristics of non-age-related failures?
· Failure analysis
· What data do you use in maintenance analysis?
· What is the generic parts count method?
· What data to collect?
· What is the failure rate?
· How to work out the mean life of items?
· Main outcomes of chapter three
· Exercise 2
4. How to Perform Descriptive Data Analysis?
· What is the purpose of quantitative techniques?
· What decisions do you make in maintenance?
· Classification of maintenance problems
· Purchasing decisions
· Replacement decisions
· Inspection decisions
· Overhaul and repair decisions
· Resourcing decisions
· How to analyse failure data with descriptive statistics?
· What is tabulation?
· How to graphical represent data?
· How to perform trend analysis?
· What are failure distributions?
· Main outcomes of chapter four
5. What Can You Do with Statistics?
· Numerical characterisation of data
· Which measures of central tendency are available?
· Which measures of variation can you use?
· What is inferential statistics?
· What are populations and samples?
· How to determine confidence levels?
· Main outcomes of chapter five
· Exercise 3
6. What Is Probability
· What are permutations and combinations?
· What are probability and probability theorems?
· What is probability?
· Which symbols appear in probability theory?
· What are the probability axioms and theorems/
· Main outcomes of chapter six
· Exercise 4
7. What Are Probability Distributions?
· General cautions
· Probability distributions
· What are the discrete distributions?
· What are the continuous distributions?
· Which distribution to choose?
· Main outcomes of chapter seven
· Exercise 5
8. What Is the Weibull Distribution?
· How to perform a Weibull analysis?
· What is the Weibull slope or shape parameter ß?
· What is the scale parameter or characteristic life?
· What is the location parameter or minimum life?
· How to use Weibull distribution graph paper?
· A large sample Weibull analysis
· How to deal with grouped data?
· What is the plotting age for grouped data?
· How to rank data?
· Large sample Weibull analysis 2
· Small sample Weibull analysis
· How to calculate Weibull results?
· What do you do with suspended items?
· Main outcomes of chapter eight
· Exercise 6
9. How to Calculate System Reliability?
· What are static reliability models?
· What are functional and reliability block diagrams?
· How to work out series systems?
· System reliability
· The equivalent part probability pc
· Series of identical parts
· Grouped parts or part families
· Series systems using the failure rate
· How to work out parallel or redundant systems?
· System reliability
· The MTBF for parallel systems
· How to work out an active parallel configuration with partial redundancy?
· How to work put inactive parallel or stand-by redundancy?
· Perfect changeover and identical parts
· Imperfect changeover with identical parts
· Perfect changeover with n operating components and n stand-by’s
· What are the effect of parallel units?
· How to work out parallel and series combinations?
· Low level or part redundancy
· High level or system redundancy
· Reliability analysis with system reduction
· Writing formulas
· Main outcomes of chapter nine
· Exercise 7.
10. What Are Industrial Applications of Reliability Analysis?
· What types of reliability analyses can you use?
· What are reliability audits?
· What are reliability reviews?
· What are reliability assessments?
· Which reliability analysis techniques should you use?
· What are reliability aspects in contracting?
· Accurate reliability specification
· Avoid ambiguity in contracts
· What is reliability testing?
· Test terminates once a pre-assigned number of failures occur
· Test terminated at pre-assigned time
· Successive reliability testing
· ‘Testing’ with the binomial distribution
· Main outcomes of chapter ten
· Exercise 8
11. How to Manage Risk?
· What is risk analysis and management?
· What is risk?
· What is the definition and measurement of risk?
· Risk statistics
· What risk analysis techniques are available?
· What is the probabilistic risk assessment methodology?
· What are hazard & operability analyses?
· At what time do you perform hazards and operability analyses?
· How to perform the HazOps analysis?
· The standard HazOps sheet
· The extended HazOps analysis sheet
· What are the benefits and disadvantages of HazOps?
· Is a HazOps analysis consistent?
· What are time-sequence models?
· What are the gate/logic and event/terminal symbols?
· What are fault or success trees?
· What are event trees?
· What are cause-consequence analysis?
· What are logic trees?
· What are cause and effect diagrams?
· Main outcomes of chapter eleven
Jadwal Pelatihan Berdiklat Training 2019 :
- 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
- 29 sd 30 Januari 2019
- 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
- 26 sd 27 Februari 2019
- 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
- 19 sd 20 Maret 2019
- 9 sd 10 April 2019
- 23 sd 24 April 2019
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
- 21 sd 22 Mei 2019
- 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
- 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
- 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
- 23 sd 24 Juli 2019
- 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
- 27 sd 28 Agustus 2019
- 10 sd 11 September 2019
- 24 sd 25 September 2019
- 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
- 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
- 5 sd 6 November 2019
- 21 sd 20 November 2019
- 3 sd 4 Desember 2019
- 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta (Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta (Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor 0823-2382-3308 atau 0853-2672-5665 .
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Berdiklat Training :
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.